Thursday, January 3, 2013

christmas day - part two

Here are my favorite gifts that Odin received this year.  Ever since we had a family home evening lesson about temples he loves seeing them and singing the song "I Love to See the Temple".  When I saw this book I had to get it for him.  When he opened it he started singing the song.  Mind you, he doesn't read and can't see that the words in the book are those of the song AND he doesn't know the words of the song or the tune even.  He was just singing purely from his heart.  (Haven was enjoying the entertainment as well.  You can tell by that tongue :-)

This picture I got as a present for Zack and Odin.  Zack had recently told me that when he was a kid he had this picture in his room and he wished we could get one for Odin.  Needless to say, I made sure I got this simple gift.  Odin loved it immediately and went straight to the wall to put it up.  Oh, the sweet innocence and happiness that children have.  These were a few of my favorite moments from Christmas 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment